- Page 1: MyDiamo 22.214.171.124 Release Note
- Page 2: MyDiamo 126.96.36.199 Release Note
- Page 3: MyDiamo 188.8.131.52 Release Note
- Page 4: MyDiamo 184.108.40.206 Release Note
- Page 5: MyDiamo 220.127.116.11 Release Note
- Page 6: MyDiamo 18.104.22.168 Release Note
- Page 7: MyDiamo 22.214.171.124 Release Note
- Page 8: MyDiamo 126.96.36.199 Release Note
- Page 9: MyDiamo 188.8.131.52 Release Note
MyDiamo 184.108.40.206 Release Note
- Release date: 2018-02-03
- MyDiamo Version: MyDiamo v220.127.116.11
New and Improved Features
- Added column encryption function in Row mode under replication environment.
- Added Mydiamo installation and uninstallation verification script under Linux environment.
- Installation validation script: installChecek.sh
- Uninstallation validation script: unInstallCheck.sh
- Added import / export function for policy.
- Improved Keymanager’s execution regardless of MySQL startup
- Added detailed logs
- The problem data and data length are recorded If an error occurs during encryption/decryption logic execution.
- Log the CIS-CC error number in the log.
- An error code is displayed if initial encryption cannot be executed normally:
- 1: When Keymanager is invalid, or if there is no .damo_key and key acquisition fails
- 2, 3: DB cannot access Shared Memory normally
- -1 to -9: When the policy file cannot be normally loaded to Shared Memory
- Improvements: to be able to generate DB containing ciphertext into Dump file regardless of Character Set.