- Page 1: System Elements
- Page 2: Key System
- Page 3: Understanding Encryption Policies
- Page 4: Secure Files
- Page 5: Backup Files
- Page 6: Major Elements in MyDiamo Installation
Secure files contain the encryption settings information saved from the CLI and Security Agent. Secure files consist of four elements, and each element holds different settings information. All four files are encrypted by the DB Key for security and are located in the $DAMO_INST_HOME path.
- The files listed below are backed up automatically. If some files are thought to be broken, you can execute the RECOVER command in the CLI to restore them. [Link to RECOVER Command]
- Contains information about which policy was applied to the encryption.
- Contains information about policies created from CLI.
- Contains information about the access control settings of encryption columns.